Overseas Students and Homestays
Since establishment in 1985, Northside Christian College has grown into one of the leading private, co-educational, non-denominational Christian day schools in North Brisbane, offering education from Prep to Year 12.
We bring new ideas and concepts to the educational environment and provide opportunities for our young men and women to develop an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, to prepare them for any future.
Life at Northside Christian College really changed me as a student and as a person. The students and teachers are all very welcoming and supportive, with the whole cohort feeling like a family.
- Esther Wong (Years 8-12)
Application Process for International Students
Click here to download the application and instructions.
Submit a completed application and all other required documentation (Fee and all other items listed).
You might be asked to submit additional information and tests.
When the required information is submitted, parents and the student applying may be invited to attend an interview with the Enrolment Panel.
Enrolment will be confirmed on receipt of the Confirmation Fee.
Enrolment package and orientation
Close to the date of your child(ren)’s commencement (usually within 90 days), you will receive an Information Pack.
Location of Brisbane
Northside Christian College is located in North Brisbane, 12 kms from the centre of the city. Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, and it lies on the east coast of Australia.
Everyone in my grade was kind, friendly and thoughtful. I am so thankful for Northside Christian College for giving me such a great experience and I will miss all of my friends and teachers.
-Jo Kondo (Years 10-12)
International Student Enrolment Information
- Overseas Student Enrolment Pack
- Homestay Policies Procedures and Risk Management
- ESOS Framework Fact Sheet
- 2 Code of Practice
- 8 Minimum Academic and English Language Requirement Policy
- Osh Overseas Student Fees 2017
- 11 Refund Policy
- 12 Accommodation and Welfare Policy
- 16 Complaints and Appeals Policy
- 17 Overseas Student Course Progress and Attendance Policy
- 23 Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation Policy
- 27 Overseas Student Transfer Request Policy
- 31 Homestay Selection Procedure
- Life in Brisbane and Change of Address