Ready to submit your application?
Please review the below application checklist (required documents) and proceed with our simple three-step application process. You can always start the online application, and resume it at a later date. If you need help through this process, please call us on (07) 3353 1266.
If you are applying as an international student, please visit our Overseas Students & Homestays page and follow the application process for international students.
- Pastor's/Minister's Reference (Download) - compulsory
- Current School Reports - if applicable
- NAPLAN Reports - if applicable
- Medical Information, Reports, Plans etc - if applicable
- Birth Certificate - compulsory
- Court Orders - if applicable
Click here to fill out and submit an online application for each child you wish to enrol.
Suitable applicants will be interviewed and additional information may be collected to further assist our process.
Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer. Your placement will be secured upon us receiving your signed documentation and your non-refundable confirmation fee.
Northside Christian College was established by Nexus Church in 1985 as a ministry of the church. Through this document, we are seeking to understand whether our future families are committed to their faith in Jesus Christ and Christian life. By partnering with families who have the same values and beliefs we teach at school and which the child regularly receives at church, we believe we raise students who are confident in their abilities, their purpose, and their identity in Christ.
Filling out the Reference
The Reference Form is to be completed by the applicant's Pastor/Minister.
- Download the Pastor/Minister's Reference
- Save the PDF form on your computer
- Email the PDF form to your Pastor/Minister to be completed, saved and sent directly to email@example.com
Closer to the date of your child's commencement (usually within 90 days), you will receive further information about starting school. Confirmation fee is $200/student, capped at $500/family.
Please note that all links within the PDF are clickable.