Character Through Christ
Character through Christ is in the DNA of the College. It's built into every level of the College, aspired to by all, from staff and students to community. We partner with parents and churches to foster authentic faith that is characterised by active love and dedication to the teachings of Christ.
Excellence in Christian Education
Each member of the community is called upon to do their best in all circumstances and to maximise their God-given talents. Our approach to teaching, learning and relationships is characterised by a spirit of excellence.
To illustrate the ‘Spirit of Northside,' we look to the Christian values that influence our behaviours and form the College culture.
The Directors of Northside are appointed by Nexus Church and are responsible for the spiritual, legal and financial oversight of the College. Managerial responsibility for the College's operations is delegated by the Directors to the Principal.
Board of Directors of Northside Christian College
As a Board, we are uncompromising in our commitment for the College to remain an excellent educational facility. We are a unique Christian college, in that we are staffed, led and populated by families who have an active and genuine faith in Jesus Christ. This has a profoundly positive impact on Northside’s culture.
- Ps Murray Averill (Chair) - BSc, Dip Ed, BEdSt, MEdAdmin, MBA
- Mrs Annie Gibney - BHSc, PGCert Management, PGCert Terrorism & Intelligence
- Mrs Ruth Limkin - BBus, AdvDip, ChMin, MAICD
- Mr Warwick Spackman, BE (Hons)Civil, MIEAust, CPEng, RPEQ, NPER
- Mr Phillip Stay - BEng (Civil), MPublic Policy, AssDipBAdmin
- Mr Carl Wood - LLB, B.Bus (Actg), M.Tax, CTA (Chartered Tax Advisor), Commissioner of Declaration (QLD)
- Mrs Charissa Steffens - BBus, Grad Dip Ed (Sec), MA
Northside Christian College is a member of:
- Associated Christian Schools (ACS)
- Australian Associated Christian Schools (AACS)
- Independent Schools of Queensland (ISQ)
- Northside Christian College is approved and accredited by The Non-State Schools Accreditation Board (NSSAB), and receives funding from the Commonwealth and State Governments.